About France Lotto
Le Big one! Lotteries were first introduced in France in 1936 to raise funds and the France lotto began in 1976 and has since become the main lottery played in France.
- Pick your 6 numbers or save time and take a Quick Pick.
- Decide which DRAW in the week you want to play or play them all!
- We make it easy for you to make sure you never miss a draw by letting you select the DURATION in weeks you want to automatically play draws for.
- You can choose to play the very next draw or draws from a specific date by selecting the FIRST DRAW date that you want to start playing.
- Make sure you’re in the draw by clicking Add to Cart and paying for your tickets.
Did you know?
The French lottery has provided for some amazing results in its history including one player who won the jackpot twice, in 1996 and in 2011!
Play these days: Monday, Wednesday & Saturday.
Numbers to hit the jackpot: Pick 5 from 49 and 1 from 10 (Lucky Number).
Get your tickets for: From only €4.50
Minimum Jackpot up for grabs: €2 Million
Recent Big Winner Won: €24 Million
Ways to Win in each draw: 9 ways depending on how many numbers you get right with the lowest 2 tiers being 2 Numbers correct and just the Lucky Number.