About Oz Lotto
Your millions might be waiting down under! Take advantage of the Aussies doing things differently and drawing 9 numbers at random from a pool of 1 to 45. The first 7 numbers drawn are the winners and the last 2 numbers are supplementary.
- Pick your 7 numbers or save time and take a Quick Pick.
- The DRAW only takes place on Tuesday.
- We make it easy for you to make sure you never miss a draw by letting you select the DURATION in weeks you want to automatically play draws for.
- You can choose to play the very next draw or draws from a specific date by selecting the FIRST DRAW date that you want to start playing.
- Make sure you’re in the draw by clicking Add to Cart and paying for your tickets.
Did you know?
Oz Lotto currently holds the record for the largest lotto jackpot prize in all of the many Australian lotteries. Four winners shared a Division 1 pool of $111,972,151 in the draw on 6 November 2012.
You can Play: every Tuesday at 8:30pm AEST.
Numbers to hit the jackpot: Pick 7 out of 45.
Get your tickets for: From only €3.90.
Minimum Jackpot up for grabs: $2 Million.
Notable Big Winner Won: $111 Million.
Ways to Win in each draw: 7 ways depending on how many numbers you get right with the lowest tier being 3 lotto balls + either supplementary.