About German Lotto
Take advantage of a winning tradition, the German Lotto is one of the oldest and most established lottery games in Europe, having been founded in 1955!
- Pick your 7 numbers or save time and take a Quick Pick.
- Decide which DRAW in the week you want to play or play them all!
- We make it easy for you to make sure you never miss a draw by letting you select the DURATION in weeks you want to automatically play draws for.
- You can choose to play the very next draw or draws from a specific date by selecting the FIRST DRAW date that you want to start playing.
- Make sure you’re in the draw by clicking Add to Cart and paying for your tickets.
Did you know?
The highest jackpot ever won in the German Lotto was on 5 December 2007 where 3 people shared 45,382,458 Euros.
Play these days: 18:25 CET on Wednesday and at 19:25 CET on Saturday.
Numbers to hit the jackpot: Pick 6 out of 49 and 1 out of 9
Get your tickets for: From only €2.20
Minimum Jackpot up for grabs: €1 Million on Wednesdays, €3 Million on Saturdays.
Previous Big Jackpots Won: €45 Million
Ways to Win in each draw: 9 ways depending on how many numbers you get right.